1. Students can request to change the course of study after an application has been completed. The school reserves the right to refuse this change, yet will try to accommodate all requests where it is possible.
2. Requests to change the study courses must be made in written from at least one week in advance of the requested date of change. Changes are only accepted to take effect from Monday of each week. Therefore, a change request made on a Tuesday, for example, will take effect on the second Monday thereafter.
3. There is an additional 5,000JPY administrative fee to change the accommodation type after accommodation has been arranged. Changes are subject to availability for the requested time period as they are organized by third party providers.
4. In the unlikely event that a class only has one or two students, the student will receive an adjusted timetable based on the following figures.
- Standard Course: 15 private or semi private lessons per week.
- Intensive Japanese: 15 private or semi private lessons plus two private lessons.
- Japanese Business, Traditional Culture and Pop Culture: 15 private or semi private lessons plus three course specific activities/classes per week.
5. The school is closed for students on national holidays and other specified days as listed on our Holidays page.